- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Prices on category page
13 years 11 months ago #70122
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Prices on category page was created by holm76
Hello agin
I have to questions
At the category site where all products in the category is listed - how do i remove the price there?
And where do the system get the price from.. I'm using variants and three is no products with the price there is showed?
I have to questions
At the category site where all products in the category is listed - how do i remove the price there?
And where do the system get the price from.. I'm using variants and three is no products with the price there is showed?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70237
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Prices on category page
Hi,
To remove the price from the product listing, edit your content menu options in HikaShop > Display > Content menus.
And check "No" for the option "Display price".
The system get the price from the main product, and if you set a different price in your variants, it take the price from the variant.
To remove the price from the product listing, edit your content menu options in HikaShop > Display > Content menus.
And check "No" for the option "Display price".
The system get the price from the main product, and if you set a different price in your variants, it take the price from the variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70262
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Prices on category page
I can't remove it there, because it's not there..
I have this as my menu option: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
It is when I then click on the category i have the problem..
About the different prices the price in the variants isn't that there is showed ?
I have this as my menu option: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
It is when I then click on the category i have the problem..
About the different prices the price in the variants isn't that there is showed ?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70263
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Prices on category page
So you will have to edit the associated module of your category menu.
If you have set a price for a variant this price will be displayed when you select the variant. But if you don't change the price in the variant edition page, the main product price will be displayed.
If you have set a price for a variant this price will be displayed when you select the variant. But if you don't change the price in the variant edition page, the main product price will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70702
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Prices on category page
I can see where the price comes from now, although there sometimes is no certain defined.
But much of it, because I will have the price away.
On this page is the price I want to be off.
I have defined all items as varitanter and therefore it should be main product as shown. It does not have a price.
How do I remove the price on this page?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
But much of it, because I will have the price away.
On this page is the price I want to be off.
I have defined all items as varitanter and therefore it should be main product as shown. It does not have a price.
How do I remove the price on this page?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70841
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Prices on category page
To remove the price on this page, you have to edit your Category menu, then in the edition page, click on the Associated modules, and in the new edition page, select "No" for the option "Display price"
If it still doesn't work, could you give us a backend access ?
If it still doesn't work, could you give us a backend access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70845
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Prices on category page
I have found it right as you wrote this..
It works thx..
It works thx..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by holm76.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds