- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
category view - change picture on_mouse_over
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #70424
by thomas.boepple
category view - change picture on_mouse_over was created by thomas.boepple
I would like to change the picture in category view onmouseover.
I guess I would have to edit the php for that but would also need a field for uploading the second pic.
Is that possible?
Looking forward to your advice.
Thomas
I guess I would have to edit the php for that but would also need a field for uploading the second pic.
Is that possible?
Looking forward to your advice.
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70455
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: category view - change picture on_mouse_over
Hi,
The view to edit for this modification is "category / listing_img_title" (or another one depending on which view you are using) in HikaShop > Display > Views.
And you can create a custom field on the table "category", with the type "image".
Then in the view edition, you have to recover the file path and display in onmouseover.
The view to edit for this modification is "category / listing_img_title" (or another one depending on which view you are using) in HikaShop > Display > Views.
And you can create a custom field on the table "category", with the type "image".
Then in the view edition, you have to recover the file path and display in onmouseover.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds