- Posts: 234
- Thank you received: 4
e-mails configuration
13 years 11 months ago #71038
by mad-q
e-mails configuration was created by mad-q
Hello
When I and the customer receive the e-mail confirmation it has all of the prices for the the products show like this £1,00 How do I remove the  and also change the comer (,) between the pounds and pence to a full stop.
Also how do I edit the e-mail text. I understand System>email but it just has code like <?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?> which I understand what it is putting at that position of the email but I don't know how to change the words it is inserting.
Many Thanks
Iain
When I and the customer receive the e-mail confirmation it has all of the prices for the the products show like this £1,00 How do I remove the  and also change the comer (,) between the pounds and pence to a full stop.
Also how do I edit the e-mail text. I understand System>email but it just has code like <?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?> which I understand what it is putting at that position of the email but I don't know how to change the words it is inserting.
Many Thanks
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71379
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: e-mails configuration
Hi,
To edit the currencies, you can go in HikaShop > System > Currencies and edit a currency to change the symbol, or the Decimal separation.
To change the text, go in hikaShop > Configuration > Languages, and edit your language file, change the translation of HI_CUSTOMER="..." by your translation.
The %s is to display the value of "$data->customer->name"
To edit the currencies, you can go in HikaShop > System > Currencies and edit a currency to change the symbol, or the Decimal separation.
To change the text, go in hikaShop > Configuration > Languages, and edit your language file, change the translation of HI_CUSTOMER="..." by your translation.
The %s is to display the value of "$data->customer->name"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mad-q
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71447
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Re: e-mails configuration
Star,
Many Thanks
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds