- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
You cannot access the private section of this site
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #71424
by cobinet_edv
You cannot access the private section of this site was created by cobinet_edv
I created new User and new group
The User is in the new group
When I login as new User, I have error "You cannot access the private section of this site"
What do I wrong?
The User is in the new group
When I login as new User, I have error "You cannot access the private section of this site"
What do I wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71467
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: You cannot access the private section of this site
I think that you have limited the display of some pages to registered users, and the group created has for parent group the group "public" so this user can't access the pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 4 months ago #201444
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Re: You cannot access the private section of this site
Help!
Upon registration in the checkout, I get this Warning: You can't access the private section of this site.
I know this is a Joomla ACL issue. But, I do not know how to fix it. Can anyone help? I am a rookie. So, please provide specific instructions if you can.
Upon registration in the checkout, I get this Warning: You can't access the private section of this site.
I know this is a Joomla ACL issue. But, I do not know how to fix it. Can anyone help? I am a rookie. So, please provide specific instructions if you can.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: You cannot access the private section of this site
Hi,
You issue is related to Joomla configuration.
Like explained in the previous post ; you should have a look at your Joomla menus and see if you didn't put some restrictions on the menu (ACL).
Regards,
You issue is related to Joomla configuration.
Like explained in the previous post ; you should have a look at your Joomla menus and see if you didn't put some restrictions on the menu (ACL).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tbroderick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 4 months ago #201554
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Re: You cannot access the private section of this site
Jerome,
Thanks for your response. I pushed me to go back and look at my setting. They were all correctly set. Then I did a full refresh of the browser cache and purged the Joomla cache and all is working properly. So, thanks!
Thanks for your response. I pushed me to go back and look at my setting. They were all correctly set. Then I did a full refresh of the browser cache and purged the Joomla cache and all is working properly. So, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds