- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout not appearing
13 years 11 months ago #72034
by Hodgebw
Checkout not appearing was created by Hodgebw
Hello,
I have just upgraded to Hikashop Business 1.6.0 the new version from the old.
By doing that, the option to purchase 1 or 2 items is not appearing. The information on the product is there, but there is no longer a quantity option showing or an add to cart option showing.
Please can you tell me how to correct this.
Thanks,
Kind regards,
I have just upgraded to Hikashop Business 1.6.0 the new version from the old.
By doing that, the option to purchase 1 or 2 items is not appearing. The information on the product is there, but there is no longer a quantity option showing or an add to cart option showing.
Please can you tell me how to correct this.
Thanks,
Kind regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72101
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Checkout not appearing
Hi,
In Configuration > Display, select the "yes" option again for "Display add to cart button" option.
In Configuration > Display, select the "yes" option again for "Display add to cart button" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72106
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Re: Checkout not appearing
That works, thank you. Sorry for sending a lot of queries today, but am struggling a bit.
Thank you for your assistance and patience.
Kind regards
Thank you for your assistance and patience.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134722
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Re: Checkout not appearing
Hi,
I have just started to get a problem in that once I complete the checkout process the final page where it says "Thank you for your purchase" is not loading anymore. I just get a blank page and the the url www.victoriafallsleather.com/index.php/c...ep-4.html?Itemid=119 .
The test order is going through, just the final page confirming is not loading.
If I refresh the page after five minutes it goes back one step and loads the previous part of the checkout process and if I try to complete it again the blank page appears.
This started happening last week, but as I was in Africa, I thought it might be something to do with slow internet connection, but I am now back in UK and it is still not loading. I have tried to correct it, but not resolving the issue.
Please can you advise?
Many thanks,
I have just started to get a problem in that once I complete the checkout process the final page where it says "Thank you for your purchase" is not loading anymore. I just get a blank page and the the url www.victoriafallsleather.com/index.php/c...ep-4.html?Itemid=119 .
The test order is going through, just the final page confirming is not loading.
If I refresh the page after five minutes it goes back one step and loads the previous part of the checkout process and if I try to complete it again the blank page appears.
This started happening last week, but as I was in Africa, I thought it might be something to do with slow internet connection, but I am now back in UK and it is still not loading. I have tried to correct it, but not resolving the issue.
Please can you advise?
Many thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #134763
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout not appearing
Hi,
Can you show me how did your configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots ?
Can you show me how did your configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134910
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Checkout not appearing
Here are the screen shots of what you asked for. I am going to try reinstalling hikashop and see if that works meanwhile. I am sure I have just done something stupid by mistake.
Kind regards
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134921
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Checkout not appearing
Hello,
I reinstalled Hikashop 2.2.2 and it now works. Obviously, I had done something I shouldn't have.
Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
I reinstalled Hikashop 2.2.2 and it now works. Obviously, I had done something I shouldn't have.
Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134980
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout not appearing
Hi,
Happy to see that your problem is solved.
Happy to see that your problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds