- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Products and Variants
13 years 11 months ago #72964
by OhWell63
Paul
Products and Variants was created by OhWell63
I am working on creating variants for colors (example - shirts) and I have multiple images of the same shirt regarding the colors. So if the item number is PL6109 and 4 colors exist like red, blue, tan, and grey and my variants are the same by color. I was wondering if there was a way to display the proper image when selecting the color on the site for the product. Basically, when the customer selects the color from the drop-down menu, I want the image to change to the correct color being ordered. Is this possible?
Thanks for the help!!
Thanks for the help!!
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72965
by Yuji
Replied by Yuji on topic Re: Products and Variants
i'm using hikashop business edition i just manage the variants by adding characteristic with different colors and apply it on a certain product. Then manage variants and upload unique image per variant of a product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73105
by OhWell63
Paul
Replied by OhWell63 on topic Re: Products and Variants
Thanks Yuji, that seemed to work. Honestly, I did not think of doing that. I did notice you could upload images to the variant but I just for some reason did not believe it was the simple! :woohoo:
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds