- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
some code disappeared when choose variant
13 years 11 months ago #73038
by wzyefd
some code disappeared when choose variant was created by wzyefd
Hi,
I copy show_default.php to my template folder to override hika default template.
I want to modify some.
For example,I want to place code and price to another div, and put some text before it.
It works when refresh product detail page,
but when I choose a variant, these texts before code and price will disappear.
I think maybe it caused by ajax,but I didn't know how to fix it.
I copy show_default.php to my template folder to override hika default template.
I want to modify some.
For example,I want to place code and price to another div, and put some text before it.
It works when refresh product detail page,
but when I choose a variant, these texts before code and price will disappear.
I think maybe it caused by ajax,but I didn't know how to fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #73049
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: some code disappeared when choose variant
Hi,
I think that you should also edit the show file of the product view of your front-end template (where your variants are added).
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should also edit the show file of the product view of your front-end template (where your variants are added).
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73094
by wzyefd
Replied by wzyefd on topic Re: some code disappeared when choose variant
I just put show file to my front-end template/html/com_hikashop/product.
The texts will disappear after I choose variants.
The texts will disappear after I choose variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #73097
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: some code disappeared when choose variant
Your product's variants are being displaid trough your "show" file so you'll have to edit this file to add your text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73124
by wzyefd
Replied by wzyefd on topic Re: some code disappeared when choose variant
thks,
I mean that,
I have to edit show.php also.
It works.
I mean that,
I have to edit show.php also.
It works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds