- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Login or create a new account - Question
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #73573
by OhWell63
Paul
Login or create a new account - Question was created by OhWell63
How can I modify this text...Login or create a new account to Register as a Guest, Login, or create a New Account
If someone can direct me to this issue I would appreciate it. I modified the login part of the hikashop front end CSS: to
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{display:none;}
because some customers were not getting the registration email confirmation so the customer was unable to order.
Thanks!
If someone can direct me to this issue I would appreciate it. I modified the login part of the hikashop front end CSS: to
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{display:none;}
because some customers were not getting the registration email confirmation so the customer was unable to order.
Thanks!
Paul
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by OhWell63. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73580
by OhWell63
Paul
Replied by OhWell63 on topic Re: Login or create a new account - Question
I figured it out...had to change the text in Configuration -> Languages...then click the icon under "change: and change the following to meet you needs.
;checkout - login
LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="...." (Change the text in between the quotation marks.)
;checkout - login
LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="...." (Change the text in between the quotation marks.)
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds