- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Show Price (inc GST)
13 years 10 months ago #73821
by SuzyBGood
Show Price (inc GST) was created by SuzyBGood
HI,
I have tried lots of places to fix this:
I would like to display the price on the product page as $40.00 (inc GST)
I have gone into the Language file and changed PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" (incl GST) "
In Display I have selected Show Tax Prices (with tax)
In Detailed tax Display I have selected yes.
At this stage I have not setup any Tax Categories or Rates as we are keeping it to a small zone at this stage and our prices on our products are all listed including GST.
So what am I missing? How do I print that price? I go to my Display/View/Product/listing_ing_title and Price shows as
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
What am I missing?
I have tried lots of places to fix this:
I would like to display the price on the product page as $40.00 (inc GST)
I have gone into the Language file and changed PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" (incl GST) "
In Display I have selected Show Tax Prices (with tax)
In Detailed tax Display I have selected yes.
At this stage I have not setup any Tax Categories or Rates as we are keeping it to a small zone at this stage and our prices on our products are all listed including GST.
So what am I missing? How do I print that price? I go to my Display/View/Product/listing_ing_title and Price shows as
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73923
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Re: Show Price (inc GST)
Got it working by editing list_price (I was trying to do it in the same place I previously changed that age listing_img_title.
Is there an easy way to discover which items (on the front end) map to what Display view? Because its not one for one page and I am just sure there is an easier way to do it than my trialbyerror..
Thanks!
Is there an easy way to discover which items (on the front end) map to what Display view? Because its not one for one page and I am just sure there is an easier way to do it than my trialbyerror..
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74090
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show Price (inc GST)
by default the ctrl and the task parameters of the URLs (when sef is turned off) define the file and the view of the current page. Then, in some view file, you will see $this->setLayout('xxxx'); which indicates the loading of another file called xxxx in the same view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds