- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Random Products
13 years 10 months ago #74345
by jwdltd
Random Products was created by jwdltd
Hi, I hope to can piont me in the right direction to fix the following.
On all my product pages I get the Random Products beneath the product details despit the module having been disabled.
How can I get rid of this as I only want to display random products in a seperate sidebar module.
On all my product pages I get the Random Products beneath the product details despit the module having been disabled.
How can I get rid of this as I only want to display random products in a seperate sidebar module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74457
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Random Products
Hi,
In the general configuration of HikaShop, in the tab Display, try to remove all the modules affected to the option "Modules under the product page".
In the general configuration of HikaShop, in the tab Display, try to remove all the modules affected to the option "Modules under the product page".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74516
by jwdltd
Replied by jwdltd on topic Re: Random Products
Thank you - problem solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds