- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
move description text directly above add to cart
13 years 10 months ago #74393
by further
move description text directly above add to cart was created by further
I would like to add the description text above the add to cart button but when I move the div in the default.php file for the description text out of the bottom part area and into the into the hikashop_product_right_part area it bumps everything down to the bottom below the product image and the add to cart button no longer floats to the right of the product image.
I would love to move the description text to the right of the product image in the same way that the add to cart button is to the right of the product image.
I would love to move the description text to the right of the product image in the same way that the add to cart button is to the right of the product image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74464
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: move description text directly above add to cart
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area.
Don't forget to add some css properties to limit the width of this area, otherwise it will go under the image area.
You can edit the view "product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area.
Don't forget to add some css properties to limit the width of this area, otherwise it will go under the image area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74841
by further
Replied by further on topic Re: move description text directly above add to cart
That was it. I had not given it a width so that was causing the problem. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 9 months ago #256762
by Karls@SoundImaging
Replied by Karls@SoundImaging on topic Re: move description text directly above add to cart
Hello Xavier,
I found the product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area,
but I don't know what needs to be added to that area. I am not a professional coder so I need some guidance. I would appreciate your advice. Thanks!
I found the product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views to move the description part in the hikashop_product_right_part area,
but I don't know what needs to be added to that area. I am not a professional coder so I need some guidance. I would appreciate your advice. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #256875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: move description text directly above add to cart
Hi,
Look in the bottom area in that file for the block of code displaying the description. Remove it from the bottom area and add it in the right area.
Look in the bottom area in that file for the block of code displaying the description. Remove it from the bottom area and add it in the right area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds