- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Can't get badges to work
13 years 10 months ago #74852
by Duderussi
Can't get badges to work was created by Duderussi
I am trying to set up a store for the first time and love HikaShop so far.
I am trying to play with badges but they will not show up on any of the images
Created new catagory for said badge, added a product to the catagory
Added image, published the badge. Have no custom views but just can't see the badge anywhere. Am I missing something?
I am running Joomla 2.5.7 and HikaShop starter 2.0.0
I appreciate any help, would love to be able to use this feature.
I am trying to play with badges but they will not show up on any of the images
Created new catagory for said badge, added a product to the catagory
Added image, published the badge. Have no custom views but just can't see the badge anywhere. Am I missing something?
I am running Joomla 2.5.7 and HikaShop starter 2.0.0
I appreciate any help, would love to be able to use this feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #74943
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Can't get badges to work
Hi,
Can you :
- See if your product is really in this category through your product page ?
- Show me screenshots of your badge configuration ?
Thank you.
Can you :
- See if your product is really in this category through your product page ?
- Show me screenshots of your badge configuration ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75102
by Duderussi
Replied by Duderussi on topic Re: Can't get badges to work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #75229
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Can't get badges to work
Can you test it :
1. Without the discount
2. With the category set to "Product Category"
1. Without the discount
2. With the category set to "Product Category"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75364
by Duderussi
Replied by Duderussi on topic Re: Can't get badges to work
I have. No change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't get badges to work
Then try to remove the category section and save the badge settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds