- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I believe I broke the product page
- keeisenhour
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #75464
by keeisenhour
I believe I broke the product page was created by keeisenhour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75762
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I believe I broke the product page
Could you give a link to that page where you have the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keeisenhour
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #75773
by keeisenhour
Replied by keeisenhour on topic I believe I broke the product page
Solved now, found the checkbox I was missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds