- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
error joomla installer local website
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #76081
by cobinet_edv
error joomla installer local website was created by cobinet_edv
I downloaded last hikashop install paket
When I upload and install this, become I Error "install paket doesn't exist"
What do I wrong?
When I upload and install this, become I Error "install paket doesn't exist"
What do I wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76301
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error joomla installer local website
Hi,
Do you have downloaded the latest version ? www.hikashop.com/en/component/doc/ctrl-u...e/task-download.html
Before installing HikaShop, thanks to enable the debug mod in Joomla, install HikaShop and tell us the errors displayed.
Do you have downloaded the latest version ? www.hikashop.com/en/component/doc/ctrl-u...e/task-download.html
Before installing HikaShop, thanks to enable the debug mod in Joomla, install HikaShop and tell us the errors displayed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobinet_edv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds