- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Order view issues
13 years 10 months ago #77811
by richard99
Order view issues was created by richard99
Bit of a strange problem, I have inherited a hikashop and am currently experiencing a bit of a problem.
on the order view in the back end there is an additional item on the order, this is not being charged and in fact is showing the wrong price.
I cannot seem to find where it is pulling the information from, has anyone had this before?
on the order view in the back end there is an additional item on the order, this is not being charged and in fact is showing the wrong price.
I cannot seem to find where it is pulling the information from, has anyone had this before?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77834
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order view issues
Hi,
Can you provide us a screenshot of this problem ?
Regards,
Can you provide us a screenshot of this problem ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78028
by richard99
Replied by richard99 on topic Order view issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78063
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order view issues
Hi,
The first thing that I see in your screenshot is that, you're not using the latest version of HikaShop.
After that, I understant that there is a problem between the logical order price and the full total.
How does the first article ("The Journey") have been added in the order ?
Could you update your store with the latest version of HikaShop (2.0) ?
Regards,
The first thing that I see in your screenshot is that, you're not using the latest version of HikaShop.
After that, I understant that there is a problem between the logical order price and the full total.
How does the first article ("The Journey") have been added in the order ?
Could you update your store with the latest version of HikaShop (2.0) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78255
by richard99
Replied by richard99 on topic Order view issues
I am trying to sort out the upgrade but the person who set up the site has not passed on the login details to sort out the free upgrade.
I have no idea where it is getting the first item (the journey part 1) from as a) that is the wrong order details and b) I had deleted the listing from the site and it was still adding this item.
Is it possible to add a default item to an order and if so how do I remove it?
I have no idea where it is getting the first item (the journey part 1) from as a) that is the wrong order details and b) I had deleted the listing from the site and it was still adding this item.
Is it possible to add a default item to an order and if so how do I remove it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78273
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order view issues
Hi,
Please use the menu "Help > Update / About" in order to know which version of HikaShop you are using (and the "level" : starter / essential / business).
I don't understand you question about the default item but you can remove a product from an order in the section "product list", the last column of the table, "Actions", contains a trash icon which would allow you to remove a product from the order.
Regards,
Please use the menu "Help > Update / About" in order to know which version of HikaShop you are using (and the "level" : starter / essential / business).
I don't understand you question about the default item but you can remove a product from an order in the section "product list", the last column of the table, "Actions", contains a trash icon which would allow you to remove a product from the order.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78474
by richard99
Replied by richard99 on topic Order view issues
The version I am using is 1.5.8 Essential, I am sorting out the upgrade to 2.0 essential.
I know I can delete the item from the order but what I don't understand is how the order is there in the first place as it was not selected.
As you can see the order (journey Part1 1) is not included in the subtotal it just appears on all orders.
I know I can delete the item from the order but what I don't understand is how the order is there in the first place as it was not selected.
As you can see the order (journey Part1 1) is not included in the subtotal it just appears on all orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78498
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order view issues
Hi,
On every orders ?
The best solution would be that we check your website, a backend access would be required and a SQL access too (phpMyAdmin)
I think, it might be a wrong SQL entry but I have to check it and make some tests.
Regards,
On every orders ?
The best solution would be that we check your website, a backend access would be required and a SQL access too (phpMyAdmin)
I think, it might be a wrong SQL entry but I have to check it and make some tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78559
by richard99
Replied by richard99 on topic Order view issues
Hi Jerome
I have just sent you a PM with site details on it, would be grateful if you could have a look and let me know.
I have just sent you a PM with site details on it, would be grateful if you could have a look and let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78580
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order view issues
Hi,
As I was expected, you had a database problem.
There were several entries in the table "hikashop_order_product" with strange data.
All of theses orders have same value in the order_product_id and in order_id (for ids : 24,25,26,27,28,29).
After that, the ID of "order_product_id" move to a higher value (around 63) for the order_id 1.
So, theses entries have been insert "manually".
I have just removed this wrong data and all displayed good now.
Regards,
As I was expected, you had a database problem.
There were several entries in the table "hikashop_order_product" with strange data.
All of theses orders have same value in the order_product_id and in order_id (for ids : 24,25,26,27,28,29).
After that, the ID of "order_product_id" move to a higher value (around 63) for the order_id 1.
So, theses entries have been insert "manually".
I have just removed this wrong data and all displayed good now.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard99
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78589
by richard99
Replied by richard99 on topic Order view issues
Genius!
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds