- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Can Not Save System Configuration
- fandomfest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #78055
by fandomfest
Can Not Save System Configuration was created by fandomfest
I know this has been posted at least in in the Beta testing thread, but I am getting this in a recently purchased Business version.
I had to up my core memory_limit to 150M to even get it to load.
HikaShop Business 2.0
Joomla! 2.5.8
PHP Version: 5.3.18
Database Version: 5.1.65-cll
Web Server: Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
How can this be fixed?
I had to up my core memory_limit to 150M to even get it to load.
HikaShop Business 2.0
Joomla! 2.5.8
PHP Version: 5.3.18
Database Version: 5.1.65-cll
Web Server: Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
How can this be fixed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78070
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Hi,
Would it be possible to have an access to your backend in order to make some tests ?
In your screenshot we can't see the bottom of the page so I don't know where the page is cut, if other page works good, etc.
If it is possible to have an access (by private message), it would be great.
Thanks,
Would it be possible to have an access to your backend in order to make some tests ?
In your screenshot we can't see the bottom of the page so I don't know where the page is cut, if other page works good, etc.
If it is possible to have an access (by private message), it would be great.
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fandomfest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #78185
by fandomfest
Replied by fandomfest on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Thanks Jerome!
Just sent you the login info. Also, attached is a compiled screenshot of the entire screen for anyone else having a similar problem.
Just sent you the login info. Also, attached is a compiled screenshot of the entire screen for anyone else having a similar problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78186
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Hi,
It's not a memory limitation. I think it's more a buffer limitation.
The configuration page stops during the "acl tab".
I have modified the "config config" view in order to no display this tab and the config is not displayed fine.
After that, I have reactivate the ACL tab and I have comment some options in the ACL tab, the page still displayed fine but if I display all elements, the page break.
The strange thing is that, removing just one element in the ACL tab fix the problem.
There is no error or memory reach problem with the ACL display, by removing one element (and having a good config page), the Joomla debug said that just 17MB has been allocated.
So I think that the config page is too big, it contains too much data for your PHP buffer configuration.
Regards,
It's not a memory limitation. I think it's more a buffer limitation.
The configuration page stops during the "acl tab".
I have modified the "config config" view in order to no display this tab and the config is not displayed fine.
After that, I have reactivate the ACL tab and I have comment some options in the ACL tab, the page still displayed fine but if I display all elements, the page break.
The strange thing is that, removing just one element in the ACL tab fix the problem.
There is no error or memory reach problem with the ACL display, by removing one element (and having a good config page), the Joomla debug said that just 17MB has been allocated.
So I think that the config page is too big, it contains too much data for your PHP buffer configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fandomfest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #78197
by fandomfest
Replied by fandomfest on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
What do I need to do to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Hi,
You should have some PHP errors in your PHP error log.
Theses errors would give more information about the problem and how to fix it.
Regards,
You should have some PHP errors in your PHP error log.
Theses errors would give more information about the problem and how to fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fandomfest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #78295
by fandomfest
Replied by fandomfest on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Called the hosting company and they changed 2 settings that fixed it:
PCRE.backtrack_limit from 1million to 10million
PCRE.recursion_limit from 100,000 to 10million
Now everything is running fine (I can save now and the tabs are in order anyway). Is this change normal?
PCRE.backtrack_limit from 1million to 10million
PCRE.recursion_limit from 100,000 to 10million
Now everything is running fine (I can save now and the tabs are in order anyway). Is this change normal?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by fandomfest.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fandomfest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #78301
by fandomfest
Replied by fandomfest on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78313
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can Not Save System Configuration
Hi,
This change seems to be normal, glad that it's working fine now.
This change seems to be normal, glad that it's working fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds