- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Title of Characteristics fields not showing
13 years 10 months ago #78166
by abbakhan
Title of Characteristics fields not showing was created by abbakhan
Hi!
Each time I upgrade for a correction of bug or problem, there arises a new problem. This time when I have upgraded to solve the translation problem, it has been solved but now the title/name of characterstic fields have been disappeared.
Please check here:
googledeal.com/fi/categories/product/8-1...a-lento-hotelli.html
The first 2 dropdowns are characterstics but they do not show any title
Each time I upgrade for a correction of bug or problem, there arises a new problem. This time when I have upgraded to solve the translation problem, it has been solved but now the title/name of characterstic fields have been disappeared.
Please check here:
googledeal.com/fi/categories/product/8-1...a-lento-hotelli.html
The first 2 dropdowns are characterstics but they do not show any title
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78171
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Title of Characteristics fields not showing
Sorry, I have solved it. In update of Hikashop my settings were changed so the names/titles disappeared.
In System->Configuration->Display I did set "Display the characteristics name" option to Yes
Is there a way to keep my settings after any Hikashop updates?
In System->Configuration->Display I did set "Display the characteristics name" option to Yes
Is there a way to keep my settings after any Hikashop updates?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78174
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Title of Characteristics fields not showing
Hi,
By default when you update HikaShop, the previous config should not change.
We just had some problems with the last release
By default when you update HikaShop, the previous config should not change.
We just had some problems with the last release
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds