From For price
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Show discounted price" option to Display the price before the discount is applied
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Al items have that setting already.
I make a discount and than it shows minus € 2 Productprice now € 31,70.
But I need [strike]33,70 [/strike]31,70
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product listing'"
- "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'Default parameters for products'"
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the HikaShop menu configuration, there is an option "Show discounted price".
And a value called "Display the price before the discount is applied".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But it is not working. I use Hikashop 2.0[/strike]
Grrrr. I work with menu's and submenu's. All where set o.k. But menu was other setting. That's why it didn't work.
Thanks for the help.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now what my client want (iv tried it but can't figure it out) is make a menu SALE. This menu should link to a page with all SALE (discount) items. How can I do that, if possible?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll just have to :
- Create a category SALE and add all of your discounted products to this category
- Create a menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Set the "Associated category" to your SALE category
- Set the "Type of content" to product
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For a (paid) shop it must be easy i think to:
* Give f.e. in one run a lot of seperate items a x% discount. I now have to make a dsiscount for each and every individual article.
* Put all sale items automatically (by filter) to one SALE page. This should be a basic item i think.
These two things give me a major headache and are reason to use another program with other clients. It's to much work with hundreds of products.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can create hidden categories for special actions.
For example, a "Discount" category with several subcategories. One for 10% discount, one for 15%...
You would apply your discount on theses categories and if you want to apply a discount on a product, you just have to add the product in the category.
Product could have several categories so it would be a problem
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Its works now but it is to much work. This is for someone who sells clothes. So hundreds and hundreds of pruduct that also change frequently.
Isn't it possibele (in the future) to make a discount for example of 10% and than attach easilay all the products. And also create a menu (discount) for this. I'm going to test other software for a better solution. This is so much extra work.
For the rest the program is working nicely but the discount issues are not flexible enough for us. Or I'm missing something.
Also it would be nice to edit the from / for price in productpage. Now you have to make/change a product. Got to discount, set up a discount and attach (only one) item.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But, I don't understand why you are apply discount on each products. I don't understand why you said it's not flexible.
You can apply the discount on a category and all products which are in this category would have the discount.
So, you can open your product, add a category, select the category "discount 10%" and the product would have the discount !
And if you want to apply a discount of 10% on all products, just have to select the category "product category" and say that you want to include sub categories.
So, all products in the "main product category" (so, all your products) would have the discount. No ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.