- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
Product list has a bullet point and dashes,
13 years 10 months ago #78492
by karlvann
Product list has a bullet point and dashes, was created by karlvann
I would like my products to be displayed in 1 column, a bullet point also appears. When I ad the description to the product list, dashes also appear. Everything looks fine when they are set in multiple columns. I checked the forums and tried with firebug but came up with nothing.
This is a fresh install, I have joomla 3, then hikashop 2.0 business, style blue css files. No other extensions, nothing has been changed in the css. I have installed a yootheme template however the problem also arises when I set it back to the default joomla template.
This problem is not there when I have the products
It also happens in firefox and chrome.
I'm sure it's something simple but I don't know jack about code so please help! cheers..
www.ausbeds.com.au/mattresses
This is a fresh install, I have joomla 3, then hikashop 2.0 business, style blue css files. No other extensions, nothing has been changed in the css. I have installed a yootheme template however the problem also arises when I set it back to the default joomla template.
This problem is not there when I have the products
It also happens in firefox and chrome.
I'm sure it's something simple but I don't know jack about code so please help! cheers..
www.ausbeds.com.au/mattresses
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78506
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product list has a bullet point and dashes,
Hi,
Bullets are displayed because HikaShop use Joomla 3 bootstrap rules.
But your template does not have bootstrap rules so you have to add some CSS:
Your dashes are displayed because your template have the rule (style_pictureblue.css : line 470):
Regards,
Bullets are displayed because HikaShop use Joomla 3 bootstrap rules.
But your template does not have bootstrap rules so you have to add some CSS:
Code:
.thumbnails {
list-style: none;
margin-left: 0;
padding-left: 0;
}
Your dashes are displayed because your template have the rule (style_pictureblue.css : line 470):
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing td {
border-bottom: 1px dashed #BEB5A2;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78508
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic Product list has a bullet point and dashes,
Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds