Skip to main content

Charachteristic Values order wont change

More
13 years 10 months ago #78912 by rodfarrell
I'm running Hikashop 2.0 on Joomla 2.5.8 When I change the display order of characteristic values in the configuration page the changes save in that page but the order on the site doesn't. I've tested this in Joomla 3.0 and it works fine but there seems to be a problem with this version on Joomla 2.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78955 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I tested it through a Joomla 2.5 version and it working fine :
- How did you proceed to change the order of your characteristic values ?
- Can you reinstall/update your Hikashop version ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80296 by rodfarrell
In configuration > dislay I have the Characteristic selection method set to Dropdown and Characteristic values ordering set to Ordering. The ordering does work in Radio Button display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80406 by Jerome
Hi,

As Mohamed said, we could not reproduce your problem.
Would it be possible to have more precise information about your configuration, thanks to screenshot for example ?

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum