- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Layout Issus
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79132
by tgotch
Layout Issus was created by tgotch
I just started messing around with Hikashop.
I am getting some layout issues.
See this link:
www.bottlecrafters.com/store/product/3-g...ycled-glass-tumblers
1. There is too much white space to the left of the product images. The add to cart drops below image when I try to increase size of images. How can I tighten this up?
2. I see no option to comment. When I switch to tabular view, I see comment options, but no one can comment.
Any ideas?
Thanks
I am getting some layout issues.
See this link:
www.bottlecrafters.com/store/product/3-g...ycled-glass-tumblers
1. There is too much white space to the left of the product images. The add to cart drops below image when I try to increase size of images. How can I tighten this up?
2. I see no option to comment. When I switch to tabular view, I see comment options, but no one can comment.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by tgotch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79187
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout Issus
Hi,
For the layout issues, you can find some documentation on how to edit it here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
To enable the comments, you have an option in HikaShop > Configuration > Vote to activate it or not.
For the layout issues, you can find some documentation on how to edit it here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
To enable the comments, you have an option in HikaShop > Configuration > Vote to activate it or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79258
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
Thanks for the link. Some products display properly, and others are messed up.
How do I fix that?
How do I fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79269
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout Issus
Can you try to add this property in the css file:
Code:
.hikashop_product_left_part{
clear: both !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79291
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
I assume this is the frontend_default.css file I edit?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by tgotch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79301
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
I edited the css file.
Now I have a few other issues:
1. {hikashop_social} appears randomly instead of the social icons. Sometimes I refresh, and it appears, or social buttons appear.
2. I have voting turned on, but stars do not show up.
Now I have a few other issues:
1. {hikashop_social} appears randomly instead of the social icons. Sometimes I refresh, and it appears, or social buttons appear.
2. I have voting turned on, but stars do not show up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79328
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Layout Issus
Hi,
If you do not see stars but you saw a dropdown list instead, it means you have some javascript error in your page.
The [hikashop_social} tag is weird. Do you have some cache activated ?
Regards,
If you do not see stars but you saw a dropdown list instead, it means you have some javascript error in your page.
The [hikashop_social} tag is weird. Do you have some cache activated ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79342
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
re: stars, I do not see any drop down. Just no stars, just shows the (0) rating:
e.g. - www.bottlecrafters.com/store/product/54-...s-three-olives-loopy
re: [hikashop_social} I do have cache enabled.
e.g. - www.bottlecrafters.com/store/product/54-...s-three-olives-loopy
re: [hikashop_social} I do have cache enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79361
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Layout Issus
Hi,
The star problem come from your extension "jch_optimize".
The cache optimized file does not contains a right file url for the stars image.
Maybe the problem for the hikashop_social is link to this extension too.
Regards,
The star problem come from your extension "jch_optimize".
The cache optimized file does not contains a right file url for the stars image.
Maybe the problem for the hikashop_social is link to this extension too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79368
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
OK, I disabled jch_optimize. I can see stars now, but when selecting stars for vote, I get "thanks for your vote" then no stars are updated, and {hikashop_social} appears again, and social buttons disappear...??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79425
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout Issus
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
Because when voting, there is no errors, everything seems to be correct, except that there is no ctl + task + option set in the post.
It could be the reason.
Can you give us a FTP access ?
Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
Because when voting, there is no errors, everything seems to be correct, except that there is no ctl + task + option set in the post.
It could be the reason.
Can you give us a FTP access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80498
by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Layout Issus
Hi,
I was checking to see if you had a chance to look into this.
Thanks
I was checking to see if you had a chance to look into this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds