Skip to main content

Carousel Problems

More
13 years 10 months ago #79407 by paulkemp39
Carousel Problems was created by paulkemp39
Hi,

I have just purchased the business version of Hikashop and set the carousel options but I am gettin several rowsinstead of just the one I require.

I have attached a pic of the settings.

I want 1 row of 4 cols.

If I set Cols 8 Items per slide 8 and 20 items it works but its too big for my page.

Thanks
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79588 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Carousel Problems
Hi Paul,

Your configuration looks good, could you give me a link to the page so I can see what's the problem?
I think it's a css issue :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79595 by paulkemp39
Replied by paulkemp39 on topic Carousel Problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79608 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Carousel Problems
Hi there,

I was right, your template is adding a 13px padding which mess everything :)
To avoid this, just add this css in System>Configuration>Display to your front end css file:
Code:
.hikashop_main_carousel_div li{ padding: 0px !important; }

Enjoy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulkemp39

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81255 by paulkemp39
Replied by paulkemp39 on topic Carousel Problems
Hi Eliot,

I have added that now everything works great thanks :)

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum