- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Last place for foto empty
13 years 10 months ago #79641
by verzevoul
Last place for foto empty was created by verzevoul
Hi !
I have a wesite that the last position for product is empty. I tried to encrease Number of items to see if it works but still the last box empty.
I pm you the website.
Thanks in advance
I have a wesite that the last position for product is empty. I tried to encrease Number of items to see if it works but still the last box empty.
I pm you the website.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79744
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Last place for foto empty
Hi,
Who did you PM ?
Regards,
Who did you PM ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79770
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Last place for foto empty
To Nikolas.
I ll pm to you too Jerome.
Thanks!
I ll pm to you too Jerome.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Last place for foto empty
You're probably not changing the number of items at the correct place.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules. There, edit the module with the id 176 and set the number of items there.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules. There, edit the module with the id 176 and set the number of items there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79906
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Last place for foto empty
Hi there.
I changed to 100 in both places.
modules and menu
but still the gap
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=317 (pm before the url)
also I saw that if I go access the category from hikashop categry thumbs, there is no products in it. If I go through joomla link menu it ok.
Joomla link>> .../index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=317
hikashop link>>> .../index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=26&name=&Itemid=110
Can you please tell me what I have forgot here?
I changed to 100 in both places.
modules and menu
but still the gap
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=317 (pm before the url)
also I saw that if I go access the category from hikashop categry thumbs, there is no products in it. If I go through joomla link menu it ok.
Joomla link>> .../index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=317
hikashop link>>> .../index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=26&name=&Itemid=110
Can you please tell me what I have forgot here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79978
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Last place for foto empty
Hi,
I think that you have not set the parameter in the associated module of your category listing menu. (I think id 317)
In HikaShop > Display > Content menus, edit your category listing menu (317), then click on the associated module, and change the value in this module and save.
It should work fine now.
I think that you have not set the parameter in the associated module of your category listing menu. (I think id 317)
In HikaShop > Display > Content menus, edit your category listing menu (317), then click on the associated module, and change the value in this module and save.
It should work fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79981
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Last place for foto empty
I did it.
Can you please check why it doesn t work. I went to HikaShop > Display > Content menus, edited my category listing menu (317), and in associated modules I added 317 module. But still blanc
Can you please check why it doesn t work. I went to HikaShop > Display > Content menus, edited my category listing menu (317), and in associated modules I added 317 module. But still blanc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79997
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Last place for foto empty
Hi,
Solved, you had to edit the associated module "Associated products listing for category listing menu 111".
Solved, you had to edit the associated module "Associated products listing for category listing menu 111".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds