V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
13 years 9 months ago #80385
by mair
V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS was created by mair
Hi I bought the styles pack blue however in IE and Firefox the images and the description do not appear on the same line this is the same in android and iOS.
workwearandsports.co.uk/component/hikash...ailored-poplin-shirt
Before the 2.0 update it all worked fine.
farlixx.co.uk/latest/index.php?option=co...eeve-poly-cotton-eas
If someone could help with this it would be great
workwearandsports.co.uk/component/hikash...ailored-poplin-shirt
Before the 2.0 update it all worked fine.
farlixx.co.uk/latest/index.php?option=co...eeve-poly-cotton-eas
If someone could help with this it would be great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80390
by mair
Replied by mair on topic V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
When the style is changed to non then it is okay. So it definitely is the blue style.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80400
by mair
Replied by mair on topic V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
For some reason in the new V 2.0
For left and right a new class has been created
.hikashop_product_right_part span6
comapered to
.hikashop_product_right_part (without the span6)
These do not workout with the styles.
For left and right a new class has been created
.hikashop_product_right_part span6
comapered to
.hikashop_product_right_part (without the span6)
These do not workout with the styles.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80451
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
Hi,
I did not understand your problem.
Your first link is broken but I have tried with another product.
I see that the look is different between the first and the second website but I do not see something "broken".
The added "span6" classname does not impact the CSS files, it is an extra classname with is compatible with Bootstrap. All existing rules are still working with it.
Could you explain more your design problem. Maybe with a screenshot ?
Regards,
I did not understand your problem.
Your first link is broken but I have tried with another product.
I see that the look is different between the first and the second website but I do not see something "broken".
The added "span6" classname does not impact the CSS files, it is an extra classname with is compatible with Bootstrap. All existing rules are still working with it.
Could you explain more your design problem. Maybe with a screenshot ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80458
by mair
Replied by mair on topic V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
Its seems that span6 classname does impact with IE Firefox and webkit.
to get it to work with those browsers and the hikastyle blue, span6 text had to be removed.
I have no fixed it, but what was happening was that the picture and the price and characteristics were appearing on different lines. (below each other)
When the style was removed to none at the hikashop backend they came all on the same line, but without any formatting which is correct.
I have enclosed the modified link
workwearandsports.co.uk/departments/prod...ailored-poplin-shirt
to get it to work with those browsers and the hikastyle blue, span6 text had to be removed.
I have no fixed it, but what was happening was that the picture and the price and characteristics were appearing on different lines. (below each other)
When the style was removed to none at the hikashop backend they came all on the same line, but without any formatting which is correct.
I have enclosed the modified link
workwearandsports.co.uk/departments/prod...ailored-poplin-shirt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic V2.0 - Styles Blue not working in IE Firefox iOS
I see the same thing on all the browsers and the span6 has been removed for that link so I can't say much.
We would need to see the problem on that page to tell you what to do with the style activated.
We would need to see the problem on that page to tell you what to do with the style activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds