- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
remove thumbnail pic
- photofixations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #80975
by photofixations
remove thumbnail pic was created by photofixations
Hi,
The thumbnail pic I use under catagories listing also shows up on the individual product page (see attached) I would likie to continue to have in in the category listing but not on the individual product page. If you could tell me how to do this I would appreciate it.
The thumbnail pic I use under catagories listing also shows up on the individual product page (see attached) I would likie to continue to have in in the category listing but not on the individual product page. If you could tell me how to do this I would appreciate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic remove thumbnail pic
Hi,
Can you give a link to that page ?
Can you give a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- photofixations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #83018
by photofixations
Replied by photofixations on topic remove thumbnail pic
Nicolas,
An example of the category page is: aid1005.com/products/norvell/norvell-equipment-kits
When you click on one of the products here is an example: aid1005.com/products/norvell/norvell-equ...nspa-touring-package
On the product page I don't want the smaller image at the top. I've tried removing it from the hikashop produc page, but that just removes it from both pages. Any ideas?
tks Bob Hatch
An example of the category page is: aid1005.com/products/norvell/norvell-equipment-kits
When you click on one of the products here is an example: aid1005.com/products/norvell/norvell-equ...nspa-touring-package
On the product page I don't want the smaller image at the top. I've tried removing it from the hikashop produc page, but that just removes it from both pages. Any ideas?
tks Bob Hatch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83125
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic remove thumbnail pic
Hi,
You have to edit your "product | show_default" view and remove the "left block".
The images are display using this call:
Just remove it and the thumbnails would not be displayed in the product page.
Regards,
You have to edit your "product | show_default" view and remove the "left block".
The images are display using this call:
Code:
$this->row = & $this->element;
$this->setLayout('show_block_img');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: photofixations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- photofixations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #83149
by photofixations
Replied by photofixations on topic remove thumbnail pic
Worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds