- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
price layout help on product page
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #81446
by gavin.evans
price layout help on product page was created by gavin.evans
Hi, I've kind of got my product page looking the way I would like, the only problem I am having is that I have two prices per product at the moment they are on two different lines I would like the two prices on the same line. you can have a look her
demo.havenkayeitsolutions.co.uk/index.ph...-2-2-fully-reclining
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81587
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic price layout help on product page
Hi,
To have the prices on the same line, you can edit the view "product / listing_price" in HikaShop > Display > Views.
To have the prices on the same line, you can edit the view "product / listing_price" in HikaShop > Display > Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #81619
by gavin.evans
Replied by gavin.evans on topic price layout help on product page
Sorry for my ignorance, I have looked at the php and have no idea what I need to change.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #81624
by gavin.evans
Replied by gavin.evans on topic price layout help on product page
Hi don't worry, I have managed to do what I wanted by removing <br on the price separator under language options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds