- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
discount per product
13 years 9 months ago #81476
by RSpreier
discount per product was created by RSpreier
I can't figure how to do something I think is pretty basic. I want to show and "original" price and "your" price. The "your" price is the "discounted price. All I can find are "coupons" on how to apply a discount across the board. I want to apply a discount to each product.
How can I do this???
How can I do this???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic discount per product
Hi,
You can use the option "Show discounted price" in System > Configuration > Display.
This option could be override in menus and modules.
Regards,
You can use the option "Show discounted price" in System > Configuration > Display.
This option could be override in menus and modules.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds