- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Tax rate for product from database
13 years 9 months ago #81671
by insane
Tax rate for product from database was created by insane
Hello,
I am creating hikashop sync. tool with accounting program and one of synced items are orders. When I create order I have to set right tax amount so customer would receive appropriate tax rates.
Is there any way to fetch tax namekey used for customer in orders directly from database? Problem getting it from database is that there could be different taxation rules for same tax category so I would have to decide which to use according to customer zone and other thing's. I am wondering if there is simplier way achieve this?
Thank's in advance.
Robertas.
I am creating hikashop sync. tool with accounting program and one of synced items are orders. When I create order I have to set right tax amount so customer would receive appropriate tax rates.
Is there any way to fetch tax namekey used for customer in orders directly from database? Problem getting it from database is that there could be different taxation rules for same tax category so I would have to decide which to use according to customer zone and other thing's. I am wondering if there is simplier way achieve this?
Thank's in advance.
Robertas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81921
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Tax rate for product from database
Hi,
hikashop_tax and hikashop_taxation contain tax rules.
After that, the tax categories are in the hikashop_category table with a special category_type.
In orders, the tax is stored as a serialized PHP object in the column "order_tax_info".
Because it could have several taxes, the best solution was to serialize the information.
Regards,
hikashop_tax and hikashop_taxation contain tax rules.
After that, the tax categories are in the hikashop_category table with a special category_type.
In orders, the tax is stored as a serialized PHP object in the column "order_tax_info".
Because it could have several taxes, the best solution was to serialize the information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds