- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Plus and Minus signs
13 years 9 months ago #81737
by Salmon
Plus and Minus signs was created by Salmon
Hi there,
I have managed to use some of your CSS in the forum to use images for the + and _ signs for products, but I still have the original text + & - showing up, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of them, but keep the images.
Can you help at all?
Btw, loving the support on the forum - very fast! I'm rather pleased I bought this cart!
Thanks,
james
I have managed to use some of your CSS in the forum to use images for the + and _ signs for products, but I still have the original text + & - showing up, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of them, but keep the images.
Can you help at all?
Btw, loving the support on the forum - very fast! I'm rather pleased I bought this cart!
Thanks,
james
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81821
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Plus and Minus signs
Hi,
Try this css property:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus, .hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent !important;
}
Try this css property:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus, .hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds