- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Spacing titles and images on category views
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #84312
by curtisbollington
Spacing titles and images on category views was created by curtisbollington
Happy New Year to you all! I hope you have a happy and successful 2013.
I have a query on adding space between the images and titles, as in how do I do it? Here's a link to an example: bit.ly/UQwnyK
You'll see there's hardly any space between the title and the image beneath. They're fine when displayed in the sub-boxes, but when you click on one, so that it becomes a main page headline, the spacing changes.
Also, on a product page ( for example bit.ly/UQwwlS ) is there any way of moving the custom fields display (Specifications) to the left, so that it's displayed under the image?
Again, on this page, I need to add a bit if space above the body text, how do I do this?
Thanks and best regards,
Curtis
I have a query on adding space between the images and titles, as in how do I do it? Here's a link to an example: bit.ly/UQwnyK
You'll see there's hardly any space between the title and the image beneath. They're fine when displayed in the sub-boxes, but when you click on one, so that it becomes a main page headline, the spacing changes.
Also, on a product page ( for example bit.ly/UQwwlS ) is there any way of moving the custom fields display (Specifications) to the left, so that it's displayed under the image?
Again, on this page, I need to add a bit if space above the body text, how do I do this?
Thanks and best regards,
Curtis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84411
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Spacing titles and images on category views
Hi,
Happy new year too !
You can find some documentation about how styling the css here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
And concerning the layout here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#pagination
For the specifications, you have to move the custom_main part in the left div part.
Happy new year too !
You can find some documentation about how styling the css here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
And concerning the layout here: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#pagination
For the specifications, you have to move the custom_main part in the left div part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds