- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Extra fields for the Hika registration form
13 years 8 months ago #85343
by gofer123
Extra fields for the Hika registration form was created by gofer123
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to add extra fields to the Hika registration form and I'm a tad confused, could someone step me through this please.
Thank you.
I'm trying to add extra fields to the Hika registration form and I'm a tad confused, could someone step me through this please.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85347
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic Extra fields for the Hika registration form
I think I've figured out, do I just go into Display - Custom fields and just add the extra fields I want?
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85393
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Extra fields for the Hika registration form
Hi,
Yes you found the solution.
Regards.
Yes you found the solution.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds