- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
Strange circles appeared
- Thomas123459876
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #100342
by Thomas123459876
Strange circles appeared was created by Thomas123459876
Hi, I got a little problem:
next to the category images small circles have appeared, as well as next to the flags of the language switcher.
HOW? It came after I installed a new template.
But above all how can I get rid of them?
Here's the link to the problem:
yennega.com/index.php/fr/products
Thanx in advance for your support!
Thomas
next to the category images small circles have appeared, as well as next to the flags of the language switcher.
HOW? It came after I installed a new template.
But above all how can I get rid of them?
Here's the link to the problem:
yennega.com/index.php/fr/products
Thanx in advance for your support!
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100402
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Strange circles appeared
Hi Thomas,
Can you show me exactly what is the problem that you are facing through some screenshots ? it will help me to understand what your problem really is
.
Thanks.
Can you show me exactly what is the problem that you are facing through some screenshots ? it will help me to understand what your problem really is
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas123459876
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Thomas123459876
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #100562
by Thomas123459876
Replied by Thomas123459876 on topic Strange circles appeared
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100573
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Strange circles appeared
Simple.. Use firebug and you will see that its the <li> there is a png in the css there is showing it
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, Thomas123459876
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Thomas123459876
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #100583
by Thomas123459876
Replied by Thomas123459876 on topic Strange circles appeared
Thanks you holm, but I don't really get what you are saying. You mean that there is a PNG that causes these circles?
I will get firebug and see what happens!
cheers
I will get firebug and see what happens!
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Thomas123459876
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #100585
by Thomas123459876
Replied by Thomas123459876 on topic Strange circles appeared
Hi Holm76,
I'm sorry but maybe you figured it out allready: i'm a noob! Could you please give me another hint? I find a lot of PNGs and LIs in the CSS...
Thank you
Thomas
I'm sorry but maybe you figured it out allready: i'm a noob! Could you please give me another hint? I find a lot of PNGs and LIs in the CSS...
Thank you
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100595
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Strange circles appeared
Like holm said, <li> tag are causing this problem, the solution would be to :
- Edit your "typography.css" file
- Change these lines :
by
Hope this will solve your problem.
- Edit your "typography.css" file
- Change these lines :
Code:
ul li, #archive-items li ul li {
background: url(../images/ul-li-default.png) no-repeat 0 6px;
padding: 3px 0px 3px 24px;
margin: 0 0 0 10px;
}
Code:
ul li, #archive-items li ul li {
padding: 3px 0px 3px 24px;
margin: 0 0 0 10px;
}
Hope this will solve your problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas123459876
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Thomas123459876
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #100600
by Thomas123459876
Replied by Thomas123459876 on topic Strange circles DISappeared
AWESOME!!!!
IT WORKED! :woohoo:
by the way: this has been my first active participation in a forum ever! And it was really really helpful!!
THX again Mohamed & Holm
IT WORKED! :woohoo:
by the way: this has been my first active participation in a forum ever! And it was really really helpful!!
THX again Mohamed & Holm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, holm76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #100606
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Strange circles appeared
Glad to know that it helped you :laugh:.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds