Skip to main content

Strange circles appeared

More
13 years 5 months ago #100342 by Thomas123459876
Hi, I got a little problem:

next to the category images small circles have appeared, as well as next to the flags of the language switcher.

HOW? It came after I installed a new template.

But above all how can I get rid of them?

Here's the link to the problem:

yennega.com/index.php/fr/products


Thanx in advance for your support!

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100402 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Thomas,

Can you show me exactly what is the problem that you are facing through some screenshots ? it will help me to understand what your problem really is :).

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas123459876

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100562 by Thomas123459876
Of yourse, sorry... here it is. I put red arrows in position to indicate all the circles I am concerned with...

Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100573 by holm76
Replied by holm76 on topic Strange circles appeared
Simple.. Use firebug and you will see that its the <li> there is a png in the css there is showing it ;)

I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, Thomas123459876

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100583 by Thomas123459876
Thanks you holm, but I don't really get what you are saying. You mean that there is a PNG that causes these circles?

I will get firebug and see what happens! ;)

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100585 by Thomas123459876
Hi Holm76,

I'm sorry but maybe you figured it out allready: i'm a noob! Could you please give me another hint? I find a lot of PNGs and LIs in the CSS...

Thank you

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100595 by Mohamed Thelji
Like holm said, <li> tag are causing this problem, the solution would be to :
- Edit your "typography.css" file
- Change these lines :
Code:
ul li, #archive-items li ul li { background: url(../images/ul-li-default.png) no-repeat 0 6px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 24px; margin: 0 0 0 10px; }
by
Code:
ul li, #archive-items li ul li { padding: 3px 0px 3px 24px; margin: 0 0 0 10px; }

Hope this will solve your problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas123459876

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100600 by Thomas123459876
AWESOME!!!!

IT WORKED! :woohoo:

by the way: this has been my first active participation in a forum ever! And it was really really helpful!!

THX again Mohamed & Holm :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, holm76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100606 by Mohamed Thelji
Glad to know that it helped you :laugh:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum