Skip to main content

remove products from category page

More
13 years 4 months ago #104002 by mancer
I cannot find how to remove product listings from my category displaying page.

At the bottom of the categories that are displaying, it always shows products as well… And I do not wish to have this. See Screenshot attached

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104017 by nicolas
You need to change the settings of the product listing module associated with your categories listing menu.
I would need a screenshot of the hikashop options of the module to tell you more precisely as it can come from several things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #104025 by mancer
I worked out what was doing this… when editing the product title.... Advanced options > Hikashop options

I was not correctly listing the product category that I needed associated to this menu title > associated category

changing this from product listing to the appropriate category that I wanted displayed removed the products from displaying

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum