- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
remove products from category page
13 years 4 months ago #104002
by mancer
remove products from category page was created by mancer
I cannot find how to remove product listings from my category displaying page.
At the bottom of the categories that are displaying, it always shows products as well… And I do not wish to have this. See Screenshot attached
At the bottom of the categories that are displaying, it always shows products as well… And I do not wish to have this. See Screenshot attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic remove products from category page
You need to change the settings of the product listing module associated with your categories listing menu.
I would need a screenshot of the hikashop options of the module to tell you more precisely as it can come from several things.
I would need a screenshot of the hikashop options of the module to tell you more precisely as it can come from several things.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104025
by mancer
Replied by mancer on topic remove products from category page
I worked out what was doing this… when editing the product title.... Advanced options > Hikashop options
I was not correctly listing the product category that I needed associated to this menu title > associated category
changing this from product listing to the appropriate category that I wanted displayed removed the products from displaying
I was not correctly listing the product category that I needed associated to this menu title > associated category
changing this from product listing to the appropriate category that I wanted displayed removed the products from displaying
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds