Skip to main content

User menu -> your profile - logout option?

More
13 years 4 months ago #106076 by Chantal
Hi everybody,

I wonder how users can logout. I can't find this option. As soon they are logged in, the "user menu -> your profile" appears. But where can they log out again? Any user that is logged in should be able to log out anytime.

Buy the way - I cannot find where to change the language of that module.

Thanks for your help!

Chantal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106081 by nicolas
Hi,

Normally the joomla user module displays a logout button when the user is already logged in. Otherwise, you can create a logout menu item via the joomla menu manager. So it's actually not related to HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106410 by Chantal
Ok, that was new for me, sorry. I found it quite tricky to creat such a logout menu in joomla, but found a simple extension which worked perfectly. Thank you!

Chantal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum