- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
User menu -> your profile - logout option?
13 years 4 months ago #106076
by Chantal
User menu -> your profile - logout option? was created by Chantal
Hi everybody,
I wonder how users can logout. I can't find this option. As soon they are logged in, the "user menu -> your profile" appears. But where can they log out again? Any user that is logged in should be able to log out anytime.
Buy the way - I cannot find where to change the language of that module.
Thanks for your help!
Chantal
I wonder how users can logout. I can't find this option. As soon they are logged in, the "user menu -> your profile" appears. But where can they log out again? Any user that is logged in should be able to log out anytime.
Buy the way - I cannot find where to change the language of that module.
Thanks for your help!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User menu -> your profile - logout option?
Hi,
Normally the joomla user module displays a logout button when the user is already logged in. Otherwise, you can create a logout menu item via the joomla menu manager. So it's actually not related to HikaShop.
Normally the joomla user module displays a logout button when the user is already logged in. Otherwise, you can create a logout menu item via the joomla menu manager. So it's actually not related to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106410
by Chantal
Replied by Chantal on topic User menu -> your profile - logout option?
Ok, that was new for me, sorry. I found it quite tricky to creat such a logout menu in joomla, but found a simple extension which worked perfectly. Thank you!
Chantal
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds