Skip to main content

Full view of the product not showing

More
13 years 2 months ago #116664 by julian56
Problem:
When I am on the specific page of a product and want to see him in full view, I click on it but cannot see it.
I have two cases scenario:
1- here is what I have on few products



2- Here is the other case I have most of the time.



Do you have any idea to solve that?

Thank you very much for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116700 by Xavier
Hi,

Have you edited any view related on the product and/or product image ?

You probably have an error in one of these views, or it can be an incompatibility of your template with the joomla 3 popups.
Thanks to try to change the value of the option "popup mode" in Configuration > Display > General display option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116817 by julian56
I have Joomla 2.5.8
I haven't edited a view... (I don't know where to do that ;-)
I went to the component Hikashop as you suggested (Configuration > Display > General display option.) but as you can see below there is no option for a "Popup mode"...



What do you think?
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by julian56. Reason: change the format of the file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116826 by Eliot
Hi there,

Did you installed any plugin or component which aim to display images in a popup?
Because it looks like a conflict between to popup handler.
A link to your website could be useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116827 by julian56
In fact I don't know... and don't think so. I have to check that.
For now the catalog I have is just for our members, but I can grant you access to the administrator part.
On which email address do you want to receive the code?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116853 by nicolas
You can send the information via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117023 by Eliot
Hi there,

I just tested on the product "Les maisons astrologiques" and it's working fine on my end.
Could you try with another browser and give me a link to not functional product?
The following user(s) said Thank You: julian56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117056 by julian56
Everything works perfectly now!!! Thank you!!! :-)
What did you find as problem?
I am planning to export the different categories and products to another website and I don't want to find the same issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117219 by Jerome
Hi,

I don't think that Eliot changed anything in your configuration. Otherwise he would specify it.

Do you still have the problem in a product page or all pages are working now ?
If you found one page with the problem, it could be useful for us to know which one.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum