- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
13 years 2 months ago #116763
by hebby
Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP was created by hebby
[url of the page with the problem] :
mywebsite.com/mypage
[HikaShop version] : x.x.x
[Joomla version] : x.x
[PHP version] : x.x.x
[Browser(s) name and version] : XXXXX x.x.x
[Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on)] : Error_message
I have deleted the hikashop content module. Could anyone help me get it back?
Many Thanks,
Luke[/url]
[HikaShop version] : x.x.x
[Joomla version] : x.x
[PHP version] : x.x.x
[Browser(s) name and version] : XXXXX x.x.x
[Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on)] : Error_message
I have deleted the hikashop content module. Could anyone help me get it back?
Many Thanks,
Luke[/url]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116775
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi Luke,
Sure , but I'll need more information like what were you displaying through this content module ?
Sure , but I'll need more information like what were you displaying through this content module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116778
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi,
I deleted the main hikashop content module and all the products on the whole site were displaying through this module as default.
I didnt mean to delete it and i cannot find a way to restore the module. I deleted it in display- content modules.
Thanks,
Luke
I deleted the main hikashop content module and all the products on the whole site were displaying through this module as default.
I didnt mean to delete it and i cannot find a way to restore the module. I deleted it in display- content modules.
Thanks,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116784
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Ok, so you'll just have to :
- Go to "Control Panel->Module Manager"
- Create a new module
- Set the type of this content module to HikaShop Content Module
- Set your module options and save
- Then you'll just have to configure how your products will be displaid through the Hikashop Options link.
- Go to "Control Panel->Module Manager"
- Create a new module
- Set the type of this content module to HikaShop Content Module
- Set your module options and save
- Then you'll just have to configure how your products will be displaid through the Hikashop Options link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116790
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi,
I have created a new joomla module called content module, i have selected this as a hikashop content module. I have a few questions- in the hikashop options what do I have to do to have it as the defualt module?
Is the defalt module possible to be reinstalled?
Cheers
I have created a new joomla module called content module, i have selected this as a hikashop content module. I have a few questions- in the hikashop options what do I have to do to have it as the defualt module?
Is the defalt module possible to be reinstalled?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116803
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi there,
I don't understand what you mean by default module.
If you publish it and configure it with your options it should display just like the old one.
I don't think reinstalling would help but you can try since it's theoretically riskless (if you didn't edited any core file I mean)
I don't understand what you mean by default module.
If you publish it and configure it with your options it should display just like the old one.
I don't think reinstalling would help but you can try since it's theoretically riskless (if you didn't edited any core file I mean)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116804
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi,
I am just trying to get the original 'Hikashop content module' that was installed with the package back. I need exactly the same options as default, I never changed anything from default. Would the easiest way of doing this be to reinstall hikashop completly?
Thanks
I am just trying to get the original 'Hikashop content module' that was installed with the package back. I need exactly the same options as default, I never changed anything from default. Would the easiest way of doing this be to reinstall hikashop completly?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116806
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
What do you mean by "default module" ? if you want your module to display you'll just have to publish it, also you can use the Module Assignment and Menu Selection options if you want to change/adapt the display of your content module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116807
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
by default i mean the module that is installed when hikashop is installed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116822
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
If you go in Display>Content Module and create a new one, it will have exactly the same options as this "default menu".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116823
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Hikashop Content module deleted- HELP
Hi,
I have sorted my issue. I created a new module, then i linked it as an assoiciated module.
Thanks
I have sorted my issue. I created a new module, then i linked it as an assoiciated module.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds