Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome
13 years 1 month ago #117358
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome was created by sambob
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
magnet.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome: 28.0.1500.95 m
Hi, I have found an issue/bug (I think) with category images displaying at strange/variable sizes on the category display, but only in Google Chrome. For example:
magnet.com.au/
and
magnet.com.au/ferrite-magnets.html
It displays as expected in Firefox and IE.
Any clues greatly appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome: 28.0.1500.95 m
Hi, I have found an issue/bug (I think) with category images displaying at strange/variable sizes on the category display, but only in Google Chrome. For example:
magnet.com.au/
and
magnet.com.au/ferrite-magnets.html
It displays as expected in Firefox and IE.
Any clues greatly appreciated.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117426
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome
Hi,
I think that you should just use the Image width/height options of your content menus, the 2 content menus that you'll have to edit are the content menus which have the IDs number 244 and 264 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
I think that you should just use the Image width/height options of your content menus, the 2 content menus that you'll have to edit are the content menus which have the IDs number 244 and 264 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117437
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for your reply.
I tried it for the home page (before changing everything) and adjusted the contentmenu for home (Item ID 264) and that didn't fix image size issue in Chrome.
Thoughts?
Thanks for your reply.
I tried it for the home page (before changing everything) and adjusted the contentmenu for home (Item ID 264) and that didn't fix image size issue in Chrome.
Thoughts?
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117455
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome
Ok,
I think that you should use some CSS code like :
I think that you should use some CSS code like :
Code:
.hikashop_category_left_part img {
max-width: none !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117797
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Category Images Sizes Vary - Chrome
Hi again Mohamed,
It seems to have fixed iteself after recreating my custom edits from scratch (for the responsive issue)
Thanks again for your help.
It seems to have fixed iteself after recreating my custom edits from scratch (for the responsive issue)
Thanks again for your help.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds