- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot enable carousel option
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #118516
by raulpiscoi
Cannot enable carousel option was created by raulpiscoi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.airsoft-romania.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.20
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.0
Hi,
I tried to use carousel option to display some products, but I cannot enable it (I cannot find it where suppose to be it).
I attached the print screen with configuration.
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.20
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.0
Hi,
I tried to use carousel option to display some products, but I cannot enable it (I cannot find it where suppose to be it).
I attached the print screen with configuration.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #118521
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Cannot enable carousel option
Resolved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds