Skip to main content

Show All SALE Subcategory Items On One Page

More
13 years 1 month ago #119250 by MyWorld
Hi there,

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out.

I have a "SALE" category and a few "SALE" sub-categories, some are 20% off, some 30%, etc...

I am trying to have all the subcategories display the products on ONE page but it's only showing items in ONE of the sub-category.

The Joomla menu item type is "Products Listing" and hikashop menu associated category is "sale".

What am I missing please? Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119253 by MyWorld
Nevermind I think I got it.

I changed Sub elements filter to "All Sub Elements"

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum