- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 8
User groups
- MumsHealth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119267
by MumsHealth
User groups was created by MumsHealth
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mumshealth.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.0.3
I was previously set up usergroups ( www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...roups-based-upo.html ) for all my products and today I noticed that they usergroup option had disappeared.
EDIT: I tried reinstalling hikashop and no change
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.0.3
I was previously set up usergroups ( www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...roups-based-upo.html ) for all my products and today I noticed that they usergroup option had disappeared.
EDIT: I tried reinstalling hikashop and no change
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MumsHealth.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119269
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User groups
Hi,
It's a plugin. I guess you unpublished it.
Regards,
It's a plugin. I guess you unpublished it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MumsHealth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MumsHealth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 8
13 years 1 month ago #119271
by MumsHealth
Replied by MumsHealth on topic User groups
Oh darn, silly me.
Thanks for the awesome a product and even better support!
Thanks for the awesome a product and even better support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds