- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Characteristics Field Sorting
13 years 1 month ago #119363
by kchahine
Characteristics Field Sorting was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
salsashoes.com.au/men-shoes/product/8132-230602-.html
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest commercial version
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
It seems that the sorting under one of my characteristic field for products is out of wack. This happened only after I applied styles purchased from Hikashop. The example for the "size" field can be found on the link above. What would be the best way to rectify this problem?
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest commercial version
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
It seems that the sorting under one of my characteristic field for products is out of wack. This happened only after I applied styles purchased from Hikashop. The example for the "size" field can be found on the link above. What would be the best way to rectify this problem?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Characteristics Field Sorting
Hi,
I don't think that the styles are related to that (I don't see how that would be possible actually).
Go in the menu Products->Characteristics and edit your characteristic. Then, check that the ordering column is conform to what you want for the values.
I don't think that the styles are related to that (I don't see how that would be possible actually).
Go in the menu Products->Characteristics and edit your characteristic. Then, check that the ordering column is conform to what you want for the values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds