Skip to main content

image and description

More
13 years 1 month ago #119398 by Konc
image and description was created by Konc
Hi. I use Joomla 3 and latest hikashop essential. Eventhough I choose "image and description" under "type of item layout, there is no description under products listing. You can look at www.smrekovit.com/smrekovit2013/index.php/si/izdelki . Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119403 by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic image and description
I solved this first issue with listing already, but now the problem is with product page. I changed thumbnail size with: #hikashop_main_image id, but now the picture is resized incorrectly. Look at: www.smrekovit.com/smrekovit2013/index.ph...ovit-smrekovo-mazilo The resolution is bad.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Konc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119412 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image and description
You should change the image size with the options of the image section of the configuration, not with CSS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119413 by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic image and description
But I tried that and it didnt change... It did in product listing, but not on product page.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Konc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119416 by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic image and description
I found it!! It was in images section. I was looking in display. :) Thank you. I have another issue in this topic: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/6182...ct-page-to-work.html
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Konc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum