- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
Display Quantity 0 in product listing
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #119477
by thomas.boepple
Display Quantity 0 in product listing was created by thomas.boepple
-- url of the page with the problem --http://harp1009.staging-cloud.netregistry.net/index.php/store/category/14-rental-harps
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.0
In product listing I would like to display "on hire' when I set the quantity of the product to 0.
I am not displaying price. This was done by editing the CSS
I guess the text ' on hire' is done with a language overwrite - but how do I get the ) quantity to show in the listing?
Cheers,
Thomas
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.0
In product listing I would like to display "on hire' when I set the quantity of the product to 0.
I am not displaying price. This was done by editing the CSS
I guess the text ' on hire' is done with a language overwrite - but how do I get the ) quantity to show in the listing?
Cheers,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119501
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display Quantity 0 in product listing
Hi,
You'll probably be able to do it by editing your translation file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'Your language file'" and changing this line :
By :
You'll probably be able to do it by editing your translation file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'Your language file'" and changing this line :
Code:
NO_STOCK="No stock"
Code:
NO_STOCK="On hire"
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds