- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
13 years 1 month ago #119524
by 121261
how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings was created by 121261
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi there
I`m trying to remove the ex tax from displaying, when on the product category listning page...
Cano anybody help where the setting is for this
See image, what I mean
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi there
I`m trying to remove the ex tax from displaying, when on the product category listning page...
Cano anybody help where the setting is for this
See image, what I mean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #119543
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
Hi,
You'll just have to :
- Go to your category listing content menu's page through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->Your category listing"
- Click in your "Associated modules" link
- Use the "Show taxed prices" option.
You'll just have to :
- Go to your category listing content menu's page through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->Your category listing"
- Click in your "Associated modules" link
- Use the "Show taxed prices" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119544
by 121261
Replied by 121261 on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
Sorry, but I dont have a "Content menu" in Display ?
Please adwise
Please adwise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119545
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
I was talking of this Display drop-down.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119552
by 121261
Replied by 121261 on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
Associated products listing for category listing menu 844
show taxed prices is allready set to No tax
Pleae adwise
regards
Bison
show taxed prices is allready set to No tax
Pleae adwise
regards
Bison
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #119564
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
You're maybe editing the wrong content module, can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue ?
Then I'll give you the ID of the good content module.
Then I'll give you the ID of the good content module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119572
by 121261
Replied by 121261 on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
Hi...sure thing
we only got 3 categories. its on those pages, I would like to remove the tax
www.fotografkurser.dk/Fotokurser/kategori
www.fotografkurser.dk/Grafiske-kurser/kategori
www.fotografkurser.dk/Workshop/kategori
Best regards
Bison
we only got 3 categories. its on those pages, I would like to remove the tax
www.fotografkurser.dk/Fotokurser/kategori
www.fotografkurser.dk/Grafiske-kurser/kategori
www.fotografkurser.dk/Workshop/kategori
Best regards
Bison
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #119580
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic how can I remove ex tax display from cat listnings
You'll have to edit the modules with the IDs number :
- 702
- 703
- 705
and use the "Show taxed prices" option.
- 702
- 703
- 705
and use the "Show taxed prices" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds