- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Add to Cart Custom Button Display
13 years 1 month ago #119528
by shivali
Add to Cart Custom Button Display was created by shivali
Hi there,
I am trying to change the add to cart button, but when I do that, all the other buttons also change. i.e. proceed to checkout, continue shopping etc. (Pls see attached screenshot) What I want to do is, have custom buttons for each of these. Please can you help?
Thanks.
I am trying to change the add to cart button, but when I do that, all the other buttons also change. i.e. proceed to checkout, continue shopping etc. (Pls see attached screenshot) What I want to do is, have custom buttons for each of these. Please can you help?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119541
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add to Cart Custom Button Display
Three topics for the same question ... Thanks to avoid that.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-display.html#119540
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-display.html#119540
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds