- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Related products
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119616
by trogladyte
Related products was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
digitalguarddog.com/dd_dev/2013-07-24-16...ndian/dgd-m1/product
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
In the related products module, I set 3 columns, but the related products only show 1 column. I'm guessing this is my template rather than HS? The URL is just one of the pages. I originally had them set to display below the tabs (I'm thinking I'll swap them into the tabs in the final site), but, because I could get them to display correctly (and the client was goign to be checkign it out) I set them in the sidebar.
TIA.
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
In the related products module, I set 3 columns, but the related products only show 1 column. I'm guessing this is my template rather than HS? The URL is just one of the pages. I originally had them set to display below the tabs (I'm thinking I'll swap them into the tabs in the final site), but, because I could get them to display correctly (and the client was goign to be checkign it out) I set them in the sidebar.
TIA.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by trogladyte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products
Hi,
They are on one column because your template doesn't support bootstrap and that you have the "use bootstrap design" option of the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop enabled.
Disable that option or use a bootstrap compatible template and it should display on three columns like you set it.
They are on one column because your template doesn't support bootstrap and that you have the "use bootstrap design" option of the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop enabled.
Disable that option or use a bootstrap compatible template and it should display on three columns like you set it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #119773
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Related products
Ah-ha! Thanks for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds