Skip to main content

Category Content Module

More
13 years 1 month ago #119970 by kchahine
I am using Hikashop essential and I am trying to place a module my categories on the first page. Everything works well except the thumbnail does not link to the category rather to something that does not exist. The website is
salsashoes.com.au/
Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119994 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

1. Can you show me how did you configured your Hikashop module ?

2. Can you try it without any SEF module enabled ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120038 by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Category Content Module
It works when I disabled the SEF? Is there any other way than this? I would like to have SEF enabled for other purposes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120085 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category Content Module
Could you give us a link to page where it's happening?
Also, you should try to recreate your menu and modules after turning on the SEF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120150 by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Category Content Module
The link is:
www.salsashoes.com.au/
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120187 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll probably have to set the "menu" option in your module's hikashop options through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules->'Your Module''"
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum